Greenwave Systems is looking for a Visual Designer with experience creating and launching digital products. This role includes collaborating with other designers and developers to build cutting edge tools and applications for the Software and Network Technology industries. Our growing creative team is responsible for managing a wide variety of visual design projects from concept through production.
70% Web & Mobile UI/UX Design – Create apps and websites
20% Product Development – Provide graphic support to HW and SW Dev. teams
5% Business Development – Provide graphic support to sales and marketing teams
5% Print & Production – Create visual materials in support of product and corporate brand development
- 4-6 years of UI/UX and visual design experience working in a creative team environment focused on rapid prototyping and development of mobile apps and websites.
- Portfolio highlighting experience in design and production of creative visual materials for a technology-focused industry. Portfolio should include some non-digital materials (product/corporate identity, exhibition/display design, packaging, etc.)
- Extensive professional experience using modern UI/UX design applications: Sketch, Craft + InVision, Anima, Adobe Dreamweaver (or equivalent), etc.
- Basic knowledge of other UI/UX design tools: Adobe XD, Principle, Marvel, Figma, InVision Studio, Framer, Ceros, Bootstrap, Material Design, etc.
- Extensive professional experience using traditional digital design applications: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, etc.
- Strong analytical and visual problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Communications or related fields preferred, but not required.
- Experience testing digital products on platforms like Test Flight.
- Experience launching digital products via marketplaces like the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Experience working with hardware product developers and industrial designers on consumer products.
- Experience editing and optimizing digital video for web and mobile platforms.
- Experience maintaining corporate/product branding guidelines and visual standards.
- Experience creating static and motion graphics for social media platforms.
- Experience designing and producing graphics for oversized displays and trade shows.
- Ability to read and write Java, CSS, HTML, JSON and React preferred but not required.
- IoT Experience is a strong plus.
- Limited pre-flight, pre-press, and print production management responsibilities.
- Ability to apply precise creative direction from local and remote sources.
- Attention to visual details, excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn and stay current with modern design trends and techniques.
How To Apply
Interested in the job above? Please apply via our job posting on LinkedIn, here