Software Engineer (Video)
We are a team of ambitious Software Engineers who take pride in developing high quality, well tested and efficient products. In our continued efforts to strengthen the team, we are looking for Software Engineers with solid skills of C/C++, Java on Android, video and Set-Top Box to join us.
If you love working in a challenging and dynamic environment, join us to architect, implement and test products and new features. Work with state-of-the-art tools and methods that accelerate the development of code.
Duties and responsibilities
You will develop embedded devices which reside in homes; mainly our Internet of Things gateway and in-home video client set-top box. All our products are Android based with middleware/business logic.
Pair programming and information sharing are promoted as means to educate and share knowledge amongst each other.
Our way of work includes:
- Agile methods, e.g. Extreme Programming, Test Driven Development, SCRUM and Kanban
- C++11 on Android/Linux platform
- Focus on efficient reusable object-oriented design developed with focus on testability
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins that runs all our automated tasks
- Code is unit tested and peer reviewed using Git and Gerrit
Strong analytical skills, ability to lead and manage multiple projects and passion for technology are traits we look for.
As we have operations across United States, Europe, Korea and Singapore, having a good command of English and Korean is necessary.
You should also have a relevant Software or Electronics Engineering Degree.
Experience in the following areas are must haves:
- C/C++, JAVA programming, and object-oriented software design
- Audio and Video Client system experience on Android/Linux
- Knowledge of MPEG Video System and IPTV STB including Adaptive Streaming protocols
- Architectural solution in software development
Experience in the following areas are highly desirable:
- Android TV/Media Framework
- Home network
- In-home Video distribution system on Linux and/or Android
- 11n, 802.11ac and wireless protocols and TCP/IP network protocols
- Wi-Fi security system with RFC standard
How to apply
Interested in the job above? Please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.