Software Engineer – Test Automation focus
Copenhagen Area, Denmark
Do you have what it takes to join our team and shape the future of networking solutions?
We believe that the future of communication is based on the internet and that Greenwave Systems’ networking solutions takes part in creating that future. You will join a team that creates Industry-leading Internet experience, deployed in millions of homes, enabling leading Internet Service Providers to efficiently manage their networks. We expect you to bring industry relevant experience and the desire to continuously improving our core areas.
We create our products with an agile mind-set, chiefly inspired by the SCRUM framework, putting emphasis on self-organized teams with strong Product Owners.
The teams in Denmark work closely together with development teams in Singapore and US. As one team across continents, we help the Product Support teams to solve complex field issues.
Team responsibilities, where your role will be focused on the Test Automation:
- Developing middleware for platform and products
- Continued architecture evolution together with architects
- Agile SCRUM development including prototyping, design, implementation, test automation and demonstration at the end of each sprint.
- Continuous integration of developed features and peer reviews
- Abstraction and integration of vendor chipsets and active participation in vendor co-operation.
- Integration in customer laboratories
- Experience with Object Oriented Software design
- Experience with scripting languages like Python
- Knowledge of development tools (ex: Git, Gerrit and Jenkins)
- Desire for working with test driven development
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Linus experience
- Knowledge of internet and wireless protocols, is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Written and spoken English required
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Desire for continuous learning and taking on new technologies
- Strong team player, actively sharing knowledge and contribute to building a robust self-organized team
- Proactively participate in grooming and estimation of product increments, to gain common understanding of work and enable efficient planning
Working at Greenwave Systems
At Greenwave, people are engaged by solving exciting engineering challenges and they’re proud of the products we deliver. This is facilitated by an environment where personal initiatives and new ways of doing things are welcomed. Teams enjoy full ownership of the technical solutions and have the power and responsibility to decide on how the solutions are developed. The daily work is planned by self-organizing teams with flexible work hours that are aligned with the team pulse. This allows the teams, and individual contributors, to thrive and have a good work-life balance.
How to apply
Interested in the job above? Please apply via our job posting on LinkedIn, here.