Senior / Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer (IP Network)
The successful candidate will be part of the global QA organization responsible for testing our entire product solution which includes cloud application, user application, system and/or embedded software testing.
- Interface with hardware, software and other engineering teams in carrying out both black box and white box testing act
- Provide technical solutions to field support team when needed
Qualities we are looking for:
- Passion on any software development and learning new technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Independent and enjoys working in a dynamic team
- Self-motivated, dedicated, focused and able to meet demanding project schedules with minimal supervision
The following are must-haves:
- BS or MS in Electronics, Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with a minimum of 2-5 years of relevant testing experience. Product-based testing experience is a must.
- Experience in using defect report tools (Redmine, JIRA) is a must.
- Experience in developing the Test Plan/Procedures, Test Cases execution and preparing Test Reports
- Experience with developing or testing customer-premise equipment (CPE) such as setup boxes (STB), residential gateways and/or IOT devices are highly preferred.
- Experience in WIFI technology and IP networking protocols (such as TCP/IP/UDP) is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of testing concepts and methodologies.
- Must be highly flexible to adapt and work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess good analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in English Language skills, verbal and written
- Travel to customer sites (within the US) for system integration tests when needed.
You gain a competitive advantage if you have:
- Familiarity with CD Router, python scripting or event-based system debugging
- Prior experience working with remote teams.
- Knowledge of Agile development processes a plus.
How To Apply
If you wish to grow your career with a dynamic organization, please send resumes (in MS Word format) stating your qualifications, experiences, current and expected salary, date of availability, the reason for leaving and a recent photograph, directly to Careers-Apac@greenwavereality.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.